WTF? Why the hell am I pointing at my crotch? Is that some weird Freud thingi? Or am I sending some stupid message? Gunsle can you post that pic as number 1 on the Ghey list? (Not ghey!)
Haha timmy. Yellow beast, borrowed from Mentone Cousins. Belongs to Lara, used to be Jo's. Holden 2.85ltr (186?) Manual, 108000k original. Geniune original car in awesome condition. Rego 1980. Drives well, manual choke, petrol. Um what else u need 2 know?
3 comments:
WTF? Why the hell am I pointing at my crotch? Is that some weird Freud thingi? Or am I sending some stupid message? Gunsle can you post that pic as number 1 on the Ghey list?
(Not ghey!)
Tell me more about the new yellow beast lad.
Haha timmy.
Yellow beast, borrowed from Mentone Cousins. Belongs to Lara, used to be Jo's. Holden 2.85ltr (186?) Manual, 108000k original. Geniune original car in awesome condition. Rego 1980. Drives well, manual choke, petrol. Um what else u need 2 know?
Post a Comment